Last year, FamilySearch updated the home page to make it a more personalized experience. These changes put your family memories and recommended tasks front and center, making it easier for you to connect with your ancestors.
We’ve created a video to highlight the new features. You can watch the video below.
At a Glance
- Memories. You can browse photos and stories of your ancestors to get to know them better.
- Recommended Tasks. FamilySearch lists actions you can easily complete if you don’t know where to start.
- Recent People. Start right where you left off with this list of the last five people you have viewed on FamilySearch.org.
- To-Do List. Create a to-do list to keep yourself on track as you explore your family history.
- Other Actions. Discover additional suggestions of what to do next. You can find these suggestions in the top left and bottom right of the screen.
This infographic provides a quick glimpse of what the new home page looks like, with an explanation of each feature.
Source: New on FamilySearch